No general screening test is more affordable than a comprehensive blood chemistry panel.
No general screening test is more affordable than a comprehensive blood chemistry panel. It allows the healthcare provider to establish a baseline of biomarkers to track your health and nutritional needs. Getting a blood test is essential to understanding your current health.
The Evidence Based Nutrition program is an innovative, science-based look at nutritional strengths and weaknesses through an individual's blood test and analysis of hair, urine, and stool. This scientific approach can offer a clear plan for your optimum health.
As a result, a new generation of healthcare professionals is emerging with the tools that can reveal the more subtle imbalances and assist in correcting them.
Most blood tests are compared to "Normal Ranges" via your results report. If you are within the "Normal Range" you will most likely be told you are normal, which can be confused with being healthy. It does not necessarily mean you are healthy, as many people incorrectly believe.
Why not? The problem lies in how Normal Ranges are determined.
Normal Ranges are determined by taking approximately 100 to 200 people who tested recently with a particular lab (yes, they are determined by each individual lab and not a centralized agency). These results are then averaged – this is the middle of the Normal Range. The high and low sides of the Normal Range will be two standard deviations from the average.
Unfortunately, most of the people’s results used in these calculations are flawed because they were having blood tests run in the first place because they already had a health problem!
Does it make sense to compare your blood test results to averages taken from people who were already experiencing a symptom? No. That is why being "normal" is not good enough! Normal blood test scores simply mean you are not yet as sick as the other people used to determine the normal range.
The Evidence Based Nutrition report is the most comprehensive analysis available. Some of the key features that sets us apart from others are:
- Individualized supplement recommendations & dosages specific to test findings, age, sex, & weight of the patient
- Dietary recommendations with meal recipe
- Compare color-coded current and previous test results on the same page
- Incorporates multiple factors for each condition or diagnosis including the patients symptoms, medications, blood tests, hair tests, chelation and urine tests
- Complete laboratory analysis to document and monitor current disease processes and tendencies toward disease
- Color-coded report to quickly identify problem areas
- Correlation of tests results with symptoms, lifestyle habits or medication side effects thatcould contribute to the abnormality.
- Comprehensive list of lifestyle recommended based upon the patients individual test results.